Responsible for the design of HR tools and implementation of HR solutions across our service areas. Manages and facilitates recruitment and selection projects, learning and development projects and HR Process design strategies for clients within various industries. Conducts research, prepares proposals, drafts detailed reports to clients and engages with client to ensure project needs are met.
Recruitment and selection
• schedules and attends client meetings with consultants to discuss recruitment and selection needs;
• prepares recruitment and selection proposals and letters of engagement in line with meeting discussions;
• analyses job requirements and designs detailed job descriptions based on understanding of role;
• utilizes online platforms in publishing jobs and sourcing for qualified and interested candidates;
• utilizes in-house designed tools in assessing shortlisted candidates based on competencies required for the role;
• coordinates and proctors assessment in line with job requirements to ascertain the best fit for the role;
• prepares assessment reports to client and ensure feedback is given to all applicants;
• conducts credential verification and background checks if required by client.
Learning and development
• conducts needs analysis to identify current skills gaps in employees to be trained;
• uses existing templates in preparing training proposals and letters of engagement;
• assist with content development for the proposed training by carrying out research on subject matter and coming up with ideas. also utilizes hreade’s courseware in customizing training program;
• works in a team in researching and customizing videos, games, exercises to suit training program;
• provides support in the delivery of learning and development programs;
• conducts post-training evaluation by administering pre-designed questionnaires to ensure that training objectives are met;
• takes notes during learning and development programs to ensure feedback and observations from participants are properly documented and reported;
• analyses feedback questionnaires and prepares report on learning and development program for client’s information.
Strategy, hr process design & reengineering
• conducts job analysis to identify the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities for each role in line with the overall business goals;
• develops and/or updates an organizational structure that captures specific job titles, functions and departments;
• develops, revises and implements hr policies and procedures in accordance with the labour law and best practice standards;
• drafts employee engagement letters, hr forms and employee manuals.
• prepares proposal using existing template and letter of engagement for outsourcing service;
• designs and administers employee engagement letters and documentation for termed employees;
• conducts employee credential verification, reference and background checks where required by client;
• sources for employees to fill vacant outsourced positions where required;
• maintains, organizes and updates employees records of outsourced employees which may include hiring, performance, compensation, leave, departures, termination, violations and promotions;
• manages staff payroll, benefits and compensation.
• maintains properly filing of all clients’ information and projects;
• performs ad-hoc administrative duties when necessary.
• bachelor’s degree in any field from a reputable institution.
• professional certificates in cipm and hr related field would be an added advantage
• mba/msc(hr) is an added advantage
• proficient in the use of microsoft office tools
• proficient in the use of social media as a tool for social networking such as linkedin
• understanding of human resource management functions and concepts
• working with people
• relating and networking
• persuading and influencing
• presenting and communicating information
• writing and reporting
• applying expertise and technology
• learning and researching
• creating and innovating
• delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
• minimum of three years’ experience in human resources consulting or three years’ experience in hr related roles.